To preserve the billiard accessories longer and let the billiard players feel smoother. We should do regular maintenance from 80-90/time for the following tools and should ask technical staff to check when assembling billiard tables in the billiard club regularly.
– Always put in a mechanical rack.
– Leave the body in a cool place, without being damp or too hot, making the muscles prone to bending.
– Keep away from moisture. Do not use too worn-out speculation to make it easy to chew.
– New speculation must be sanded to create grip for negligence.
The head should be kept away from moisture and sanded to create a grip
* How to paste speculation:
– Sanding the head and muscles.
– Apply two full contact surfaces and allow to dry for 15 minutes.
– Put the tip in the muscle, then use hard objects to knock hard on the speculation.
– Scrub the surface of the head, remove and hold muscles in the muscle.
– Use after 3pm after pasting.
- Powder for hands
– Limiting use, gloves should be used to avoid dust and damage to the table cloth.
- Stone face
– Do not lie, sit or place heavy objects on a billiard table.
– When the table is tilted, it should be adjusted in a timely manner with a dedicated one.
– Don’t lie down, put heavy objects on the table.
- Rubber bandages
– Keeping the tape dry, avoiding moisture will affect the tape quality.
– Do not sit, press your hands, place heavy objects or burn easily onto rubber bands and into ice.
– Replace band periodically from 1.5 years – 2 years.
- Face cloth and tape fabric
– Replace after using 80-90 days.
– Use a vacuum cleaner or table brush to clean the table cloth and a few tapes.
– Keep the face cloth dry, avoid getting wet. Do not use a wet cloth to wipe the table cloth.
Replace the fabric after using 80-90 days.
- Long oil
– Wash the ball thoroughly, apply the oil evenly. Wipe the ball with a dry towel, then wipe it with a clean towel. You should use a professional ball mill.